We are registered with HETAS. We specialise in constructing internal and external steel chimney systems (also known as twin-walled flue systems), as well as lining existing chimneys with flexible liners. Whether it’s a small project, or large, we’d be very happy to visit and supply a free estimate.
What We Do
- Stove installation to a clay lined chimney
- Designing, supplying and installing twin-walled external flue systems
- Fitting open fires, or Milner firebacks
- Chimney 316 or 904 liner installation
- Alterations to hearth and fireplace
- Connect a stove to a central-heating system (with a plumber)
- Stove maintenance (replacing firebricks, glass etc)
- Insurance estimates
- Smoke and pressure testing
Removal of existing stoves, liners, fireplaces, hearths.
Sorry, but we can only arrange disconnection and removal of gas fires, oil-burning Agas or Rayburns. We cannot install anything relating to oil or gas without a Gas Safe plumber.
We can supply estimated costs on request, but accurate costs require a site visit.